Who is Jade?
- Has reasonable levels of confidence, but is unlikely to prioritise sport - she doesn't enjoy it
- Comes from a relatively deprived background
- Is not against being active, but is unlikely to be proactive in engaging with sport
- Social activities come first
- Her parents are less likely than average to be active
Download the full resource by clicking the link below.
(Please note that the Wales / Cymru figures included shows the 'All Wales' figure for comparative purposes).
Inactive, older girls - choosing to spend leisure time at home
Older boys involved in competitive team sports
Affluent, sporty boys in school transition